- When Cars Cruised Down TrousdaleWith servicemen streaming to USC after World War II, an explosion in enrollment changed the university. Click to read the article at USC News.
- President Trump Orders Navy to ‘Destroy’ Iranian Boats that Harass US VesselsThe commander in chief has issued a stark warning to Iran a week after 11 Iranian boats swarmed U.S. ships operating in the Middle East. “I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” President Donald Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. Click to […]
- Veterans’ remote mental health appointments skyrocket amid coronavirus outbreakRemote mental health care use among Veterans Affairs patients jumped dramatically last month as normal medical care appointments were disrupted and veterans forced into self-isolation because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Click here to read the full article.
- Sailor from Theodore Roosevelt has died of COVID-19 complicationsA sailor assigned to the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt died after being admitted to an intensive care unit in Guam last week for coronavirus complications — the first such death of a sailor from the vessel. Click to read the full article.
- USC Researchers Analyze Coronavirus Misinformation on TwitterBy analyzing millions of tweets, USC computer science researchers are investigating how false information about the coronavirus spreads on social media. Click Here to read the full article
Stay up to date with Defense News